I may not be the smartest guy in the room, but I will be the most prepared.
- Family Law
- Construction Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Child Support
- Legal Malpractice
- Estate Planning and Probate Matters
Mr. Vaughan graduated from the University of Tennessee with honors and the University of Tennessee College of Law in 1972 with high honors. He previously taught business law at the University of Tennessee from 1971 through 1973 and later taught law courses at the University of Puget Sound in Tacoma Washington.
Mr. Vaughan is listed in Outstanding Young Men of America and in Who's Who in American Law. He is a member of the American, Tennessee and Knoxville Bar Associations and is admitted to practice before all Tennessee courts, the Federal District Courts and the United States Supreme Court.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- B.S. - 1970
- Major: Political Science
- Tennessee, 1973
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 1973
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1978
- Federal Injunction of State Court Labor Proceedings, Tennessee Law Review, Winter, 1972
- Domestic Law in Tennessee "Warning" For Your Client, Nashville Business Institute, 1991
- Domestic Law in Tennessee "Warning" For Your Client, Nashville Business Institute, 1992
- Domestic Law in Tennessee, Nashville Business Institute, 1992
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association